Best Blog for Your Life and Business
Move the Crowd is a movement founded by CEO and author, Rha Goddess. Subscribe to this blog to stay up-to-date on the latest in guidance from Rha, who is also a renowned entrepreneurial soul coach.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, start-up, mogul, influencer, game-changer, thought leader, life coach, industry leader, designer, artist or MORE… you are welcome and wanted at Move the Crowd. We are here to teach you how to Get Paid, Stay True and Do Good. Don’t miss out on any of the content we’ve created to help you dream big and find success on your own terms.
The Calling by Rha Goddess
Rha Goddess, CEO and founder of Move the Crowd, wrote The Calling.
The Calling will provide readers with a road map, via 3 fundamental shifts, on how to stay true, get paid and do good. The steps that will help lead you there include:
RECOGNIZING―it always begins with awareness. If you can’t see it then you can’t do anything about it.
ACCEPTING―means embracing, and taking responsibility for yourself, your life, and the things that want or need to be changed.
FORGIVING―yourself and others.
We all know that this amazing community literally transforms people’s lives through its messages and connections. Rha Goddess and her team have led hundreds of entrepreneurs from their days of dreams to actualizing their potential, making millions and succeeding on their own terms. The three ways Move the Crowd advocates for that change is that each person should:
- Stay true
- Get paid
- Do good
In other words, no compromises. Truth, sincerity and following your heart are the way to step into your calling. Rha Goddess’s first book, The Calling, is all about creating a roadmap to do just that.
What is Move the Crowd?
What is Move The Crowd?
Move The Crowd is rigorous entrepreneurial training for next-generation movers and shakers.
What do they do?
Move The Crowd helps you harness your values, creativity and passion to change the world—and get paid doing it! How? Through their immersive Academy, super-engaging live events, expert tips and an inspiring community of real entrepreneurs.
Why are they different?
- DEEP WORK. Move The Crowd works from the inside-out. Before diving into practical nuts-and-bolts, triple-bottom-line business training, they help you explore and reframe your mindset. Unlike other trainings, they realize that your power lies in your uniqueness. That radical authenticity is the only road to success. It’s deep, subtle, powerful work — but you’ll get surprising clarity on who you are, what you’re about and your big vision for changing the world. They hold sacred space for your dream — and then give you the tools and support to actually make it happen.
- DEDICATED PARTNERSHIP. Once you’re on their radar, Move The Crowd is your champion. Period. It doesn’t matter if you do their Academy or not — they want you to succeed. For them, it’s personal. They never give up on you. Actually, a lot of the Academy entrepreneurs have been working with Move The Crowd for years. They keep coming back because they want the coaching, community and accountability to keep growing.
- DIVERSE CROWD. Move The Crowd attracts movers and shakers from diverse backgrounds, industries and stages of entrepreneurship. It’s a refreshing community of brilliant, focused, creative, kind people. You’ll build real friendships and key connections.
Who is Move the Crowd for?
Rha Goddess works with exclusive clients for soul coaching and business consultations. She also leads a team of qualified coaches who can work with entrepreneurs, thought leaders, influencers, life coaches and people on the cutting edge of development and dreaming big.
Do you have big ideas but work in a job that is completely different than your true desires?
Do you struggle with fear or self doubt when you think about pursuing those desires?
Do you feel completely overwhelmed by trying to turn your side hustle your main hustle?
Do you believe that you can make significant money from the things you’re most passionate about but don’t know where to start?
Have you stepped out on faith and are now looking for the payoff?
Do you have the kind of relationships that you want to have?
Are you doing the kind of things that you enjoy?
Do you feel recognized and valued for your contributions?
Are you struggling to “make it all work”?
Do you have a vision for where you want to be but don’t know how to get there?
For many of us, not living into our purpose doesn’t feel like hitting a wall but coasting on a slow, gradual decline. You have choices. You can:
Trust the system (you’ll make more money eventually, right?)
Stay quiet (don’t rock the boat)
Accept borrowed priorities (let other people dictate what matters)
Hide your light (don’t stand out or stick up)
Let the chaos take over (you can manage it pretty well)
Stay on the move (no rest for the weary)
OR, you can take your life back. You can take your dream back. You can get serious about who you want to be and what you want to do. You can do this today.
There’s nothing wrong with needing support. Every great leader, athlete and celebrity has a coach: why wouldn’t you?
If your dream really matters to you, why wouldn’t you get the support you need to make it a reality? You are worthy of whatever is calling you. The solution starts with finding your true vision. Your vision is fueled by the essence of what makes your heart beat and what makes you come alive. The actions behind your vision will represent the primary contribution that you can make, both in your personal and professional life. There is a unique combination of talents and gifts that you possess and they are meant to be shared with others. And you are meant to be well compensated and cared for in that contribution.
At Move the Crowd, our community empowers entrepreneurs like yourself to stay true, get paid and do good.
What Does Move the Crowd Offer?
Move the Crowd offers a wide variety of services and products to help you stay true, get paid and do good. These include:
- Online courses
- Free online courses
- Guided meditations
- Online coaching classes
- Online life coaching
- Online coaching sessions
- Free coaching resources
- Free life coaching materials
- Coaching in community
- Business consultations
- Professional consultants
- Business advice
- Free business coaching
- Online summits
- Online summit with influencers
- Influencer training
- Social media training
- Social media platforms
- Business in social media
- Life coaching through social media
- Wellness practices
- Mindfulness practices
- LGBT community
- LGBTQ business guidance
- LGBT business start up advice
- Female entrepreneurship
- Female business leader guidance
- Women in leadership
- Women of color in leadership
- Social justice commentary
- Inspiring YouTube videos
- Inspiring Vimeo videos
- Inspiring videos for business
- Inspiring videos for LGBT
- Good videos for business consultants
… and MORE. Connect with us on all of our platforms and subscribe to this blog to get the latest news and updates.