- This event has passed.
[The Calling Tour 2020] Medipreneur™: A New Year’s Meditation Event
January 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What do you desire in 2020?
Is it true self-love? Improved relationships? More revenue? Greater health?
We are about to enter into a new decade which, for many of us, will represent a whole new era of life and work. We are all bringing our individual and collective attention to the things we desire most and recognizing what’s needed to make these quantum shifts happen.
2020 is the year to give voice to our greatest visions, aspirations and goals. It is the year where all of us are being invited into the next wave of our Calling. What do you need to answer?
Founder and CEO of Move The Crowd, Rha Goddess is releasing her first book The Calling: Three Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good, to provide you with a blueprint to following your Calling to bring your unique gifts to the world. Pre-order your copy today to join us for this incredible MEDIPRENEUR™ event.
Whether it’s the desire to manifest greater opportunities in your work or greater understanding in the world, there’s power in slowing down, getting connected and harnessing our collective energy as overcome fear and doubt to move from a mindset of scarcity to a genuine place of abundance.
If you want to accomplish more in the world and BE a part of a loving empowered community of passionate healers, creatives, changemakers and entrepreneurs then this event is for you.
Pre-order your copy of The Calling to join Rha Goddess for a special guided meditation and intention setting event entitled MEDIPRENEUR™.
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL:
- Strengthen your contemplative practice through guided visualization and breathing.
- Let go of any old stagnant energy or negative thought patterns and experiences from 2019
- Set your intentions for the new decade in a grounded, loving, compassionate and clear space
- Engage in powerful dialogue with other members of this like minded and spirited community.
- Share your greatest insights and aspirations and be received and affirmed by others.
- Use this year’s theme to support creating practices that enable you to achieve your goals.
- Gain a renewed sense of promise and dedication as you seek to attain your next level of success.
So bring a journal/pad, pen, comfy clothes and get ready to set 2020 off the right way!